- UPS/USPS orders are shipped within 24-48 hours – weekends and holidays excluded
- UPS/USPS services we use do not pick up or deliver packages on weekends or holidays
- Items ordered together may ship separately
- Flight School Apparel ships internationally, please reach out to us via email for more information - email@example.com
- P.O. Box Addresses are shipped with USPS and can take up to 3 weeks to process. We suggests using a physical address and selecting UPS when possible. PO Box customers can call our line to get an update on current USPS processing time at +1 (213) 536-9330
- All customer orders under $99 qualify for and have the option to select $5 flat rate economy (UPS Ground) 5-8 day shipping.
- UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - All customer orders over $99 qualify for free shipping.
SIGNATURES ARE REQUIRED FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE FOLLOWING ORDERS
- All first time orders over $250.00
- All first time UPS Next Day Air orders
- All first time orders with different bill to and ship to addresses
*UPS will not deliver a box that is signature required without someone being available to sign for the package. If this is a problem give us a call within 24 hours of placing your order.
- All suspect orders are subject to verification, this is done for your protection
- Suspect orders will be held until verified
- PayPal orders are an exception to verification
SHIPPING TRANSIT TIMES
All Estimates Exclude Weekends & Holidays
- UPS Ground See Chart Below
- UPS 2 Day Air: 2 – 3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air: 1 – 2 Business Days
- UPS Exp Air (Alaska, Hawaii): 2 – 3 Business Days
- UPS US Expedited (Puerto Rico & Guam): 3 – 5 Business Days
- *At this current time, all orders being taken in will take 12-14 business days to ship out. We apologize ahead of time, but recently we have gotten a ton of orders, and we don't take backorders. So don't worry, your order will be arriving as soon as possible. For any questions, please call our line at +1 (213) 536-9330
UPS Ground Shipping Transit Times
- Flight School Apparel suggests the use of UPS Ground as the most reliable/cost efficient method of shipping
- P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses do not qualify for UPS Ground
CALCULATING SHIPPING COSTS
- Place the items you wish to order in your Shopping Cart & View it.
- Enter the shipping address zip code in the Shipping Options section
- Select the shipping method you wish to use from the Shipping Method drop down menu
- The site will also provide an estimated shipping and delivery date
- Need More Help? Check out some of these other pages below: